So, a little birdy told me that GOP kandidate for Iowa’s Second Kongressional District is going to be interviewed by Steve Deace on WHO this afternoon. There’s been a lot of stuff flying around the blogosphere the last few days due to one of Teahen’s former disaster relief-worker colleagues sending an email questioning some of Teahen’s claims about his experiences and accomplishments. This former colleague does raise some interesting questions. But even putting those allegations aside, I think there are a lot of other questions Teahen needs to answer.
So, I humbly submit:
Krusty’s Top Ten Questions Krusty Hopes Steve Deace Asks Peter Teahen
1. Why were you a registered Democrat until this last December?
2. If your having been a registered Democrat had to do being able to get a seat on the State Mortuary Board, doesn’t that seem a little dishonest and disingenuous?
3. Why did you donate money to Democratic kandidate for Kongress, Julie Thomas, when she was trying to unseat Jim Leach in the Second District?
4. Why did you donate money to Democratic kandidate for Governor, Mike Blouin, just two years ago?
5. You recently were the subject of an FEC complaint for television ads run by your Cedar Rapids funeral home that really didn’t have anything to do with funeral services and end with you saying, “I’m Peter Teahen and I’m proud to be an American.” Do you really think that Iowans aren’t smart enough to know that that’s a kampaign ad?
6. Didn’t your political konsultant Steve Grubbs/Victory Enterprises pull this same trick when he was working for Mike Whalen two years ago?
7. Are you married? Have you ever been married? How many times have you been married?
8. If you are elected to Kongress, do you plan on having any interns?
9. Does your favorite movie star Haley Joel Osment and Bruce Willis?
10. With all this baggage and all these questions which are legitimate distractions from the important issues facing Iowans, do you really think you are the best GOP candidate to try to unseat a sitting Democratic Kongressman?