Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions

Blago Rocks

Governor Blagojevich (Pay-Rod) is better than a reality show. His move yesterday to fill Obama’s Senate Seat was awesome. No I don’t think there is a chance in hell that Roland Burris will be the next Senator from Illinois, but you have to admire Pay-Rod’s audacity.

What I find amusing is the fact that Harry Reid is the one who really messed this up. It was Reid who doesn’t want a special election which would let Republican’s run a candidate. His stance cause gridlock in Illinois legislature which could have been working on getting a special election rather than a lengthy impeachment proceeding. Now they are all screwed. But I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Go Hawks!

Alright Hawkeyes, make us proud. Is it just me or is it true that every year the Hawks play on New Years day Kirk Ferentz is rumored to be headed to the NFL?

New Year Resolutions


I will refuse to bow to outside pressure to give Gopal Krishna a pass on his previous stint with the Republican Party of Iowa. I believe that people can change, but I want to see proof.

I will be supportive of whoever the SCC elects to lead the Republican Party of Iowa. Except if it’s Gopal Krishna. Sorry, I have standards.

I will give all Republican candidates for governor a fair shake, but if they have run in the past they must communicate what is different this time around.

I will attempt to blog for the entire year. This blog was created in Feb 2006, I have to blog for a complete calendar year. Kinda sad.

I will announce Krusty’s Breakout Candidate in January 2010, not in 2009.

But I will have a kick ass prediction on the first Monday of the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment